Monday 15 August 2016

Mayfield Lavender Farm...

Situated in the North Surrey Hills is a beautiful purple oasis, otherwise know as Mayfield Lavender Farm. To put in simply, it is a giant field of lavender with a few amenities such as a cafe and a shop.

I am sure 98% of people come to take photos in the sun amongst the stunning rows of purple flowers and I have to admit that is why my mum, my sister and I went too. Soooo excuse the endless snaps and selfies but you would do the same!



















The cafe serves all type of lavender goodies such as lavender lemonade and lavender shortbread, as well as your usual tea and coffee. The shop sells mostly dried lavender and a few other lavender themed products (think lavender honey). As someone who is not a fan of any flower tasting things, I just bought a little pouch of lavender to take home and make my room smell nice.

Remember that it is essentially just a field so do not go expecting something luxurious. The toilets are portaloos and the parking is literally around the edge of the field. However, definitely come for a visit even if it is just for half an hour to take some snaps or go on a tractor ride.

Check out their website here for details:
http://www.mayfieldlavender.com

No comments:

Post a Comment